Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия: Россия захватила подвал в Лондоне
Форум ТВС > Общие форумы > Основной
Patologoanatom
Письмо читателя в дорогую редакцию: Россия захватила мой подвал! (Сайт "Дейли Телеграф", всё по-английски.)

Отдел сатиры и юмора газеты отжёг не по-детски:

Цитата
We would point out that having a Russian garrison or naval base in Eustace Gardens would bring great benefits to the local economy, especially after the closure of the hosepipe factory due to flooding. If you wish to offer bed and breakfast accommodation to a few Russian generals and their families you will need a licence. I enclose the appropriate form.

Dear Sirs, Should I attempt to lower the Russian flag in my cellar, or would the Russians see this as a hostile act and respond accordingly?

Dear Mr Stringer, On no account touch the flag until there has been a full health and safety assessment.

(...)
Dear Sirs, This is to inform you that I have just received a message from Mr George W. Bush pledging support for the oppressed peoples of Eustace Gardens. He has also sent me a bomber jacket. I am now seriously considering invading Russia. Would it be possible to get a grant from the council to cover some of the costs?

Dear Mr Stringer, Harrington council normally gives grants only for international cultural events. If you emphasise the cultural content of your invasion, incorporating some street theatre perhaps, your application would be considered favourably.

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Poizerot
Цитата(Patologoanatom @ 9.08.2007, 19:37) *
Письмо читателя в дорогую редакцию: Россия захватила мой подвал! (Сайт "Дейли Телеграф", всё по-английски.)

Отдел сатиры и юмора газеты отжёг не по-детски:
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Было, уже. Ты-бы все выложил, а то так смысл теряется.
Скептик
А перевести с аглицкого?
Poizerot
Цитата(Скептик @ 9.08.2007, 22:35) *
А перевести с аглицкого?

Сходи на переводные сайты, может там лежит.
Это текстовая версия форума, возможен только просмотр основного содержимого сайта. Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста нажмите сюда.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2013 Invision Power Services, Inc.